All great businesses start with a big idea. A dream. But what separates the dreamers from the doers of this world? How do you turn a dream into a reality?
New Frontiers is here to help early-stage entrepreneurs to take the leap, offering a supportive yet challenging environment to help develop your business idea. Delivered on behalf of Enterprise Ireland by the Institutes of Technology and Technological Universities, New Frontiers offers a combination of practical and interactive workshops, personalised mentorship, co-working space, and funding. We help you reduce risk and dramatically increase your chances of success.
Over three phases, you will gain the confidence and skills to develop your business idea within a supportive and encouraging environment.
New Frontiers is the national entrepreneurial development programme for ambitious early-stage entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas which have the potential to scale and provide employment. It provides the skills, support, and confidence needed to make the leap to starting a successful business.
New Frontiers is designed for individuals who:
- Are early-stage entrepreneurs with little or no experience in starting a business
- May be in full-time employment but have the desire to start their own business
- Have an innovative business idea with export and employment potential
- Can show evidence of a commercial market for their proposed product/service
- Have experience, sectoral and/or technical knowledge in the area of their business idea
- Have the drive and ambition required to commit fully to building a successful start-up
For more information click the link - https://www.newfrontiers.ie/about