We are looking for a talented mid-level B2B Sales Account Manager with 2-5 years of experience and their own network to join the Sales and International Business Development team of Sedicii in Ireland.
The role is responsible for evangelizing our solutions and software development services in the enterprise market segment, leading sales activities and consulting clients on best practices and strategic plans.
- Positions company’s software solutions and services to own and existing clientele
- Effectively profiles target accounts and builds relationships with business decision-makers at targeted clients
- Communicates with cross-functional groups and builds strategic relationships with client teams
- Works with and helps to build the International Business Development team
- Prepare and deliver technical / sales presentations to prospective companies in collaboration with the technical departments of the company.
- Manage proof of concepts or pilots from requirements definition to completion
- Respond to requests for information/quotes/proposals
- Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings
- Establish a professional network of IT decision-makers, influencers, and industry pundits
- Keeps abreast of IT-related trends capturing best practices and advice
- Provides market feedback and customer requirements to operations and services teams in order to enrich their offerings
Experience and skills:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a sales role performing a sales, presales, or consultant role, promoting complex solutions in demanding enterprise environments.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer business challenges
- Results-driven attitude, with a successful track record of designing or selling enterprise solutions and services to customers
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with business and technical teams at all levels of the customer’s organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multitask and take initiatives
- Must be a critical thinker and able to think on their feet
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- A unique opportunity for a career in a European oriented company and self-development.
- Attractive compensation package based on experience plus commission.
- Flexible work hours with remote work as a possibility.
- International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading-edge technology.
How to apply:
- Sedicii will assess each candidate’s suitability using the following criteria:
- Initial shortlisting based on evaluation of CV.
- 1st Remote Interview via video conference
- 2nd Remote Interview via video conference or In Person if circumstances permit.